Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) entrance exam is conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) for admissions to professional colleges across the state. The notification for the same is expected to be released in April 2021. It can also happen that the authority may consider rescheduling the exam viewing the second wave of COVID-19.
We request you to keep yourself ready, to attend the exam whenever it is held. Cracking the exam with the best rank can get you admission to the sought after professional colleges in the state and transform your life.
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2021
The CEE has specified the eligibility criteria for candidates appearing in the KEAM entrance exam 2021. All the aspirants should meet the criteria to apply for the KEAM exam.
Age limit – Candidates must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December 2021. As earlier, there is no upper age limit for the exam.
Academic Qualification – Passed Higher Secondary Education (HSE) or equivalent from an approved board, with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as optional. Instead of Chemistry, Computer Science, Biology or Biotechnology depending on the course one chooses.
The applicant must have scored 50% in Mathematics and 50% aggregate in Physics and Chemistry (or the subject applicable, in place of Chemistry). However, for admissions in management quota in private self-financing institutions, one needs to have an aggregate of 45% only (Aspirants belonging to SC/SCT/ PWD will be given 5% relaxation).
Nationality – Indian citizens are allowed to appear for the KEAM entrance exam 2021. At the same time, PIO (Person of Indian Origin) and OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) can also appear for the exam. However, they will not be eligible for any additional relaxations. The applicants will be further divided into Keralite and non-Keralite (Non-Keralite will then be divided into Non-Keralite 1 and Non-Keralite 2 based on different factors).
KEAM Application 2021
The KEAM application would soon be available online. Ideally, the last date should be at the end of May 2021. However, we will have to wait and see the impact of the Coronavirus pandemic on the scheduling of the exam. Don’t miss to fill and submit the online application form before the due date. It is best to apply for KEAM 2021 at the earliest. Thereby, you can commence the full-fledged preparations. Most of the reputed institutions, including ours, have online KEAM entrance coaching as well, to help the candidates prepare for the entrance exam sitting in the safety of one’s home.
The Steps for KEAM 2021 Registration
The website of the Commissioner of Entrance Exams (CEE) will promulgate the exam dates and accept the online application
- Register after clicking the “New Registration” hyperlink on the CEE website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Presently the website is accepting some of the certificates in advance with effect from 25th March 2021.
- Create a username and password with the name, DOB, mobile number, email id and other requisite details sought in the online registration portal.
- Fill the KEAM 2021 entrance exam application form, entering the academic qualifications, course details and other relevant data.
- The application process will be complete only after paying the entrance exam fee online/ offline. Use net banking, credit/ debit card/ e-challan to pay the fee. General candidates are required to pay Rs.700 as exam fee and SC candidate Rs 300. The applicants from Scheduled Tribe (ST) are exempted from the fee.
- On completion of payment, upload a scanned passport size photograph, signature and other documents. Note that the size of the image file should not exceed the specified limit. Further, dimensions also must be as directed.
- After uploading everything, click the submit button. The individual is now ready to appear for the KEAM 2021. A copy of the application may be printed for future reference.
What to Do In Case of Corrections in KEAM 2021 Application?
We request all to fill in details carefully, after thorough reading only. Still, the candidates may make mistakes in the online application form. One can log in again using your credentials and change the fields that need correction within the last date of application. After correction takes the printout of the same.
KEAM 2021 Exam Centres
The KEAM exam is conducted in 18 centres, i.e. 17 centres in India and 01 additional centres in Dubai. To be eligible to appear for the exam, all the data entered must match the original records. Any discrepancy can cause suspicion. And the invigilator may stop the candidate from appearing for the entrance exam 2021.
The exam centres for KEAM 2021 are:
KEAM 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for KEAM will be issued on the official website of KEAM. Students are required to download their admit card from the portal and carry it along on the day of examination.
The KEAM 2021 entrance exam will be the turning point in one’s life if one prepares well under the guidance of expert entrance coaching centres. It is not a herculean task to score exceptional grades when one undergoes meticulous coaching and approaches the exam with an optimistic and confident attitude.