Questions? 0477 - 2264249, 9400321321
Medical Entrance Repeater
The Medical Entrance Repeater Course is one of the three dynamic courses introduced by Alpha Academy. It is a one year course for +2 completed students to prepare for the National level Medical Entrance examinations. It has been designed by experienced professionals of Alpha Academy keeping the latest exam pattern in mind. Relevant sources are available online for access at any time. Daily, weekly and monthly model examinations help to asses the problem solving skill and improve abilities like time management, understanding the concept, short cut methods etc… We emphasize on solving previous year questions which increase the confidence and drive to achieve a grillering rank in the national level NEET/ AIIMs/ JIPMER exams.
Engineering Entrance Repeater
IF you want to build a bright future in Engineering you should enroll in the most prestigious and reputed campousess like IIT, IIST, BITS, NIT, IRIMEE, IISER, CUSAT, BIT and Kerala Engineering etc… Every year Alpha produces many IIT ns and NIT ns. We have specially designed IIT and NIT batches to appear JEE Main and JEE Advanced Examinations. The course is designed and planned to provide comprehensive training for students to improve their aptitude skill as well as improve logical and reasoning skills. Highly experienced faculties , well designed study materials, effective and disciplined coaching system helps even ordinary students to qualify national level engineering entrance examinations.
Integrated Senior Secondary
Alpha Academy's Higher Secondary school provides education for +1 and +2 students along with coaching for entrance exams like NEET, AIIMS, and IIT JEE. Students are provided additional benefits of entrance oriented coaching along with their board topics. Daily, weekly and monthly model examinations help to asses the problem solving skill and improve abilities like time management, understanding the concept, short cut methods etc… After completing +2, the student will be able to face any competitive entrance examination in Engineering/ Medical. Integrated coaching helps them to attain a top rank to enroll the most prestigious and reputed campuses in India which will help them build a bright career in future.
Classes & Teaching Hours
- Lecture sessions are scheduled for all 7 days in a week.
- Daily batches are scheduled for Repeater batch
- Classes are organized for +1/+2 long term batch on Saturdays, Second Saturdays, Public Holidays, and on Onam and Christmas Vacations.
- Theory and numerical problem practice sessions for the HSC board exam.
- Revision classes will be conducted once the syllabus is completed.
- Repeater batch timings are scheduled from 8:45 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. daily.
- One hour is allocated for tests daily.
- Doubt clearing cell functions from 4:15 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Additional classes for students who need special attention for respective subjects are scheduled from 4:15 p.m to 5:30 p.m
- No special batch for Non-Keralites are available at Alpha Academy, but students who require special attention in any areas of study are given additional care during doubt clearing sessions
- Result oriented coaching.
- Highly qualified, eminent and expertise faculties in the respective areas conduct the lectures.
- Daily test/practice papers and weekly mock tests are conducted based on the topics covered and syllabus planned.
- Module wise study materials are provided for each subject.
- Dedicated hours for revision and exclusive doubt clearing sessions are scheduled daily.
- Individual care and guidance are given to required students.
- Best library facility with a vast number of reference books.
- Hostel facilities for candidates from out of town with good food and other amenities.
- A healthy parent – teacher communication, and monthly parents meeting.
- Special scholarships are provided to candidates based on the marks obtained in their board exams. Students with full A+ in their +2 can avail INR. 10,000 discount on their fees.
- Scheduled and organized monthly lectures.
- Teachers are allotted each lesson based on their proficiency and time availability.
- All the topics are broadly studied in advance by the respective tutors.
- Students are evaluated based on their performance.
- Completion of each subject topic is followed by a test.
- Students with 80% or above marks in their 10th or 12th board exams can apply.
- Students with 60% or above marks are also eligible for admissions based on certain criteria.
- Providing scholarship for meritorious students